The Wisdom of Yogananda, Volume 2
Karma and Reincarnation
Many people share theories on reincarnation, or karma, or what happens at death. Paramhansa Yogananda, a master of yoga, writes from his own true knowledge and experience.
Coming through Yogananda's words, above all, is the deepest encouragement to every reader: the reassurance that God loves us, and that all of life is designed to help us move toward our own highest fulfillment.
Included in the book are such subjects as:
- Why do we see a world of suffering and inequality?
- How should we handle the challenges in our lives?
- What happens at death, and after death? Is there a heaven?
- What is the origin and purpose of reincarnation?
- This book offers fascinating answers for life's great mysteries, but, more importantly, it tells you how to make the most of every day of the life you've been given.
- As Yogananda explains the operation of karma, death, and reincarnation, he also shares the deeper purpose of existence for every soul. Understanding these truths can bring clarity, confidence, and inspiration into your life.
The Wisdom of Yogananda series features writings of Paramhansa Yogananda not available elsewhere. These books capture the Master's expansive and compassionate wisdom, his sense of fun, and his practical spiritual guidance. The books include writings from his earliest years in America, in an approachable, easy-to-read format. The words of the Master are presented with minimal editing, to capture the fresh and original voice of one of the most highly regarded spiritual teachers of the 20th century.
Details: Paperback, 156 pages
Author: Paramhansa Yogananda