The Wisdom of Yogananda, Volume 3
Friendship, love, marriage, and children can offer us our greatest joys in life or our greatest sorrows. Selfless love is the essential key to happiness in all our relationships, but how do we practice it?
This is the third book in The Wisdom of Yogananda series. The series features writings not available elsewhere and capture the Master's expansive and compassionate wisdom.
In this book Paramhansa Yogananda, one of the best-loved spiritual teachers of the 20th century shares fresh inspiration and practical guidance on:
- Friendship: broadening your sympathies and expanding the boundaries of your love
- How to cure bad habits that spell the death of true friendship:judgment, jealousy, over-sensitivity, unkindness, and more
- How to choose the right partner and create a lasting marriage
- Sex in marriage and how to conceive a spiritual child
- Problems that arise in marriage and what to do about them
- Experiencing the Universal Love behind all your relationships
Few people have viewed their fellow human beings with as much fondness, compassion, humor, and true insight as Paramhansa Yogananda. Both hilarious and down-to-earth in his description of human foibles, Yogananda also holds out the highest, divine potential within us and gives us practical steps to reach it. This is the third book in The Wisdom of Yogananda series. Based on articles written in the 1920's and 30's, it features writings not available elsewhere.
Dimensions: 5½" x 6 7/8"
Details: Paperback, 162 pages
Author: Paramhansa Yoganan